At the law firm of Alpert Schreyer, our attorneys have considerable experience, both as former prosecutors and as criminal attorneys. Our firm can assist you with a wide range of legal matters, including DUI/DWI arrests, drug crimes, criminal offenses, violent crimes, sex charges, and guns and weapons charges.
Contact us today for your free consultation!
- Andrew D. Alpert, Member Attorney Andrew D. Alpert practices with the law firm of Alpert Schreyer, with locations in Bowie and Waldorf, Maryland. He has been successful in defending over 1000 DUI cases in Maryland.
- Michael J. Schreyer, Member Maryland lawyer Michael J. Schreyer has devoted 16 years to developing thorough trial skills and knowledge in more than one thousand cases.
- Michael Fricker, A graduate of the University of Baltimore Law School, Attorney Michael Fricker developed his investigative and trial expertise as a Public Defender in Caroline and Queen Anne’s Counties.
- Arya Saleh, experienced former Assistant State’s Attorney who has prosecuted a diverse array of criminal matters before Judges and Juries, in multiple jurisdictions throughout the State of Maryland.
- Shawn Poe, Born and raised in Southern Maryland, he brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to Alpert Schreyer, LLC. Before beginning his legal career, Mr. Poe served in the United States Marine Corps.
- Adam Perrelli, After graduating from Cornell University in 2005, Adam gained admittance to the Maryland Bar and began working as an Assistant Public Defender for Charles, Calvert and St. Mary’s Counties. Mr. Perrelli brings with him a wealth of experience as a personal injury and criminal defense attorney.